Sunday, January 15, 2012

21 weeks

Wednesday
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Thursday
I am a ...material girl!


Check out aunt Bebe over my shoulder...

Friday

practicing sitting up before Barb arrives...
showing off her new face.... the beginning of teething?

Saturday
Well, good morning!

Vaughan joins the Christmas pajama party

Sunday 


bonding with Dad

Monday

I am so cute...

I like my fingers more than I should
Look at my fat feet. They look like my Mom's when she was prego!

Tuesday
 Mornings with Dad are my favorite!
Being 21 weeks is a big deal! Look who came to share it with me...
Great Grandma Buerhle

Happy 21st week birthday Vaughan. You are getting so much personality and loving your fingers... I think we have a strong relationship with the orthodontist brewing. We are enjoying all the magic you bring to the holidays.


No comments: